Fly with citilink

4:45 PM , 0 Comments

Citilink is one of low cost carrier airlines in Indonesia. Connecting some cities of Indonesia: Jakarta, Batam, Medan, Denpasar, Makassar, Surabaya, and Banjarmasin - this airline is my favorite airline. It's cheap but the price itself is including 20 kilos for baggage.
Unlike other airlines, the stewardess of this airlinevis in sporty style. Polo shirt with pants....they look sporty.
The service is good and comfort enough. They use boeing.
They provide online ticket and we can pay by credit card or atm. We can web check-in too...: but if you want to do counter check-in, it's free!!!

Few days before I fly with them, the schedule is changed. Besides informed me by email, they also called me on the phone. Just make sure I've already knew about the changing.

Unfortunately, the route is limited. Hope they fly to Papua soon (can't wait to visit Raja Ampat) and other destination in Indonesia

0 komentar: