Travel Destination: Pantai Pasir Panjang at Lembeh Island

Pantai Pasir Panjang
I am a bit disappointed while I was in North Sulawesi. I thought I could found a white sandy beach there. But I was wrong. What I found was black sandy beach or just sea *like at Marina plaza in Manado* without sandy beach.
So, when I was heard about Lembeh Island, I wasn't hope there was a white sandy beach there.

Aftet we rent a boat, the boatman took us to Pantai Pasir Panjang. He said that it was really beautiful there. And it has been one of diving spot in North Sulawesi.
About one hour later we finally arrived at Pantai Pasir Panjang, a.ka Pantai Pasir Putih. Yaaaayyyy!!!! It's the most beautiful beach I've ever seen while I was in North Sulawesi.


A man from the island came to me and introduced himself. He described that Pantai Pasir Panjang actually is a private beach. But it's okay if we want to playing around here. 



The man told me that this beach is one of diving spot in North Sulawesi beside Bunaken. But...unlike Bunaken, this beach is also perfect for people who just want to sit back and enjoy the scenery. The best part is...there is a cottage here....it seems the cheapest in Lembeh Island area.... 



HOW TO GET HERE
Just go to Bitung Port....and rent a boat. You have to rent a boat privately because the public boat only serve the ordinary route, from Bitung Port to Lembeh Island Port. Lembeh Island Port is far from Pantai Pasir Panjang. I rent a boat for Rp. 300.000 (US$ 30) for a day. 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing nice information, please keep continue the sharing of this types of information.

    Tips for Travel

    ReplyDelete