Cherry Homes...Cheap n Cozy hotel @ Bandung


Finding cozy hotel but cheap is not easy. Usually, the cheap hotel is less clean or the facilities are not complete.
In Bandung, I find this cozy but cheap hotel. The facilities are quite complete too. Its name is Cherry Homes, located on Jl. Babakan Jeruk IV No 37-39 Bandung. This hotel is easy to reach and near with shopping area and Pasteur Toll-road. It's not in the main-road side, so.. if you need a quiet place to stay...you can stay here.

I stayed here because of the recommendation from my friend. I want to spend the weekend in Bandung with my family, so besides cheap, I also need a clean and comfortable hotel.

What about the facilities
From the Cherrys Home official website, we can see the acilities at this hotel is quite complete. There is wifi, cable tv in every room, hot / cold water ( Ushower), ac, and eat breakfast. This hotel also has a mini market and a restaurant *i don't remember the restaurant's name*. For the breakfast, there are some options menu, like toast, omelete, rice, chicken porridge, noodles...,not too much variety but the taste is good . The breakfast area is unique. It's in the open space area and surrounding with the rooms.


The room size is not too narrow (maybe 'cause I stay in superior room), but the size of the bathroom is really narrow. When I have to bathe my son..I feel like I need more and more spaces to move.




And the price...

The price is about Rp 200.000-Rp. 350.000 (US$ 25-45$, US$ 1 = Rp. 8000), depending with the type of the room. But it's really worth it with all the facilities that we could get.



Things you have to know

  • Because the location is not at the main-road side and you don't have car, you have to walk for 5-10 mins to reach this hotel.
  • The access to hotel is really bad...so...very careful driving is a must
  • The wifi is not excellent. I stay in 2nd floor...and my cell phone can not reach the wifi...
  • After midnight...the portal in the hotel's street is closed. So if you plan to go back to the hotel after midnight..you have to call the hotel and the hotel officer will open the portal




0 komentar: