Travel Destination: Jonker Gallery

When I was in Melaka, I was so excited... Besides heritage building...Jonker street with its nigh market makes me interested. Unfortunately...I went to Melaka at weekday. And the night market is open only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
So...I have no idea where to buy some souvenirs.

Actually...there are a lot of souvenir shops along Jonker street and near Stadthuys Complex, But...when I walked at Tokong Street.....and....find this cute souvenir shop... I guess I can recommend to you if you want to buy some souvenirs in Melaka.

Jonker Gallery has four outlets. But...I only visit their oulet at Tokong Street. They sell a lot kind of souvenirs...and also vintage stuff as bags, miniature of old cars or bikes, and clothes.
Here are some pic of Jonker Gallery and the stuff that they sell....!!!



0 komentar: